Ok so we do believe we know what the issue is (plugin bug), and already have the fix included for our V13 patch.
We have looked at what it would take to get that same patch into the V12 version (for a quick hotfix), but unfortunately it is not a simple task. In fact, it very well could take us longer to prepare the hotfix than it would be to release V13 (since we are getting closer to it....and no i dont have an official date yet). So instead of taking resources away from V13 and possibly delaying it further, we are going to hold off on any hotfix to V12. We really apologize for the inconvenience this may be to some of you, because we know many of you are itching to play. If you have any questions/concerns, please feel free to send me a PM via the forum.