Please Register To See More Content! 

Sign in to follow this  
CombatleaderZ

God Planet

How about a planet with Gods on it?  That eventually can be discovered by your Nuggets.  It would also be the planet where you came from. But you were exiled one day from it, and they wiped out your memory so that you couldn't remember where it was.  But when you discover it again it all comes back and your angry with the Gods!  Or you could just befriend them again. 

Edited by CombatleaderZ

We are already talking about other AI Gods in other topics. Sometimes it is good to read at least few of them hanging around before creating a new one.

We are already talking about other AI Gods in other topics. Sometimes it is good to read at least few of them hanging around before creating a new one.

I saw the post AI Gods, but that was about the same planet, why not on a different planet though?

My suggestion would be to try and develop the idea it self inside AI Gods folder instead of making numerous new ones about basically same thing making it almost impossible to sort through the topics, so everyone will start to keep making new topics about already widely discussed things making mess. Just my concern as this happens in every single forum leading it to simply get ignored and left to be by devs eventually as they can`t afford the time required to sort trough all that trash...

Ai Gods idea is that the would be clever developing life forms (aliens) on other planets and would be led by some other computer managed GOD, as multilayer is just a dream and maybe maybe some time after few more years if even at all... 

Planet of the GOD it`s kind of nonsense, as you can`t be GOD without anyone to believe in you though... I do not think it would ever ever happen as it`s kind of to messy and overcomplicated thing as you would have to be just someones nugget while having your own universe there you are the GOD... It`s just insane and reminds me of one the endings of movie Man in Black lol 

Haha, well, why don't we just merge the topics that are about the same thing?  Saves time for looking threw topics. 

Sign in to follow this