Please Register To See More Content! 

Sign in to follow this  
CM Mirror

Bi-Weekly Info Update: January 8th

The first 2016 info update is now live!

Thank you very much for this awesome news update I can't wait to sink my teeth into it on release :)

... We'll be shipping out the Kickstarter backer items, including T-shirts, mother planets posters and 3D prints near the end of Q1 2016. ...

You can't send all of the physical items near the end of Q1 2016. Only some. Shipping was additional 10$ outside the US. So if you start to send out some items will it be only in the US where shipping was included or all over the world and you send the rest free of charge -  or charge again outside the US?

Nice I be waiting! Pays of to get nice stuff. :) I'm glad our bug reports making the game better. I feel like a hero!  B)

Edited by simguy2014

So is this update released?

You can't send all of the physical items near the end of Q1 2016. Only some. Shipping was additional 10$ outside the US. So if you start to send out some items will it be only in the US where shipping was included or all over the world and you send the rest free of charge -  or charge again outside the US?

I believe they are just going to start the process, not expecting to finish by end of Q1.

So is this update released?

This isn't a patch, this is just an info update as to what is going on behind the scenes. any game updates will be labeled "patch"

So, planet Aubergine?

I believe they are just going to start the process, not expecting to finish by end of Q1.

That did not answer the question Mirror. Some Items can't be delivered until the game is finished - like the Boxed Game of course. So if they start to send out some KS Objects like the Poster and Shirt - they're only start to send them out in the US i guess. Otherwise additional postage is needed outside the US or isn't it? 

That did not answer the question Mirror. Some Items can't be delivered until the game is finished - like the Boxed Game of course. So if they start to send out some KS Objects like the Poster and Shirt - they're only start to send them out in the US i guess. Otherwise additional postage is needed outside the US or isn't it? 

I'm not sure. I was just told that they would "start the shipping process in Q1" I would assume that if additional postage needs to be collected they will be contacting those people directly.

I'll see if I can't get further confirmation from the team.

I'm not sure. I was just told that they would "start the shipping process in Q1" I would assume that if additional postage needs to be collected they will be contacting those people directly.

I'll see if I can't get further confirmation from the team.

IF additional postage is needed for Backers outside the US - I don't want a partial delivery.

BubbleDoom.thumb.jpg.692ec5f3d52b499feae

I think this guy should be some sort of omnivore, if that is a category of fauna to have. The "sunflower" look suggests it might use some form of photosynthesis but I like the idea that it also digests fauna for certain nutrients, probably with jaws hidden behind that glorious halcyon beard.

As for the name?

Sunbeard.

That's all I've got for now.

IF additional postage is needed for Backers outside the US - I don't want a partial delivery.

Yeah, as a man who orders a large amount of wholesale from overseas, I can totally understand wanting to do that as 1 bulk shipment.  Several small shipments gets VERY costly.

Wow, thats alot of cool content.

Sign in to follow this