Please Register To See More Content! 

CM Mirror

Welcome Creators! (read this before posting!)

270 posts in this topic

First one to comment:)

Im from Norway, have followed since the start of the kickstarter:) Can't wait to se how this game will be :)

Proud owner of the universim :D

HI guys and gals. I'm Bamt from England. This game ticks all my boxes and i cant wait to help you guys make it great. keep up the good work ;)

Hello everyone, i'm Richard from the The Netherlands. Just bought the game yesterday. Exited to start playing. Hopefully I have some time tonight. :)

Heyo! BoySonic here! 

ya i want my badge too mirror!  gimme gimme gimme! =)

@socman you can take it manually ;) 
Oh ! now i got it too ;)

Here to Jinx! :)

I'm the newbie QA from the USA.

Hey guys! Nice faq page! Now I can properly submit bugs or fixes to help you guys out.

Hey everyone I'm from the USA hows life :P

I am a fan of many things, from the United States. I enjoy finding problems with things online - most recently through bug bounty programs - and I dislike submitting tickets for problems which are deemed duplicates.

So rest assured, I will do my best to read and investigate before I send on reports (I know my last batch was terrible).

I am not new to games or helping with alpha testing, so I hope to contribute a bit to the community and work with all of you to see this beautiful game through to gold!

Я нравится Росски язык (I like the Russian language), so I may be able to help spot glaring errors when the time comes.

Also, my avatar (which at time time has black and grey horizontal lines, with colorful showers of lines coming from the center) is an event from the Higgs Hunters project on Zooniverse. Yes, very geeky!

Cheerios from Sweden

Hello from Scotland! :)  (also i'm in love with just the pre-alpha, so keep up the good work)

Oi

Hey everyone, Keep up the good work. Can't wait to have nugget families running around

Hey everyone ??

Wow how haven't I seen this topic here lol. Hello I've been around since October I'm a Canadian and I'm multilingual (Not with french)

G'day folks, I'm a 40 something guy from Australia. From what I have seen this game reminds me so much of the rebooted Populous game, with a few other mechanics in other god economy sims I remember fondly. Look forward to giving my First Impressions later

warrain27 likes this

Hi guys, I'm from the UK and actually found out about this game yesterday on YouTube, heh. I went on to the site and was loving what I was seeing. I used to love the Black & White games and this reminded me of it so my first thought was "this game has tons of potential and deserves my $250 for the Mammoth edition" so here I am.

Hello! Just bought the game yesturday and it looks intresting and fun. To bad its only pre-alpha so far. Looking forward to see the game develop! :D

Hi, Brought game a few days ago, but needed a little help with the forum (cheers Mirror:lol:), looking forward to how it progresses.

Seems I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Jay, I love god games, I'm sad that there are so few good modern god games that aren't linear turn based piles of dung. In comes Universim! Really enjoying the prospect of this game and the game play so far. Can't wait for alpha and I look forward to providing as much input as can.

Tomas likes this

On 14/6/2016 at 22:59, Mirror dijo:

Banner.jpg

Welcome Creators!
Thank you for joining The Universim forums!

To get you started, we've compiled a short list of FAQs and helpful links. Take a look through everything and then make an introductory post to say Hello! To all your fellow creators.

Once you've had a look around and introduced yourself, you'll get a shiny new 56ea129cce9de_Icon128x128.jpg.814e7a8790 badge! This little badge is our Thank You for joining us here on the forums and a way to get you started with our award system!

FAQ

Q. I bought the 25$ edition of the game, but I can't play anything more than a demo?
A. You need to have purchased at least the 40$ edition on our website to play immediately

Q. I bought, or backed at a package level that grants early Alpha Access but I can't find where to download the game?
A. Make sure you're logged into the user dashboard, then you should see the Alpha Download image, below that image is yours Game Key. Kickstarter backers can use that key to download the game via Steam, all other backers can use the download link for the stand alone version. For more information on how to download the game, please read our Dedicated Alpha FAQ.

Q. I'd like to upgrade my backer package, how can I do that?
A. You can request a backer upgrade through our support system HERE

Q. I found a bug with the current version of the game where can I report it?
A. You can search for existing reported bugs, or report a new bug HERE

Q. Can I stream or make videos with the Alpha?
A. Yes! and feel free to post a link to your stream or video HERE

Helpful Links
Help Desk and Support Center
Dashboard
Most Recent Patch Notes

"Welcome to the Stone Age" Nuggets Avatars
We made some awesome avatars for you guys. Pick yourself one from below and don't hesitate to use them on other forums.
Let us know which one is your favorite one. And don't forget to share them with your friends!

Avatars.jpg             DOWNLOAD AVATARS HERE

I bought the 40$ edition, and I need a "GAME KEY" to play, but I haven´t this key... I send emails but they don´t answer me, and finally, when i go to start the game (i only start, but i can´t play without the "GAME KEY") I have an FATAL ERROR (404). PLS, I PAY FOR THIS GAME AND I CAN´T PLAY, SOMEONE CAN HELP ME??

15 minutes ago, Fugalator said:

I bought the 40$ edition, and I need a "GAME KEY" to play, but I haven´t this key... I send emails but they don´t answer me, and finally, when i go to start the game (i only start, but i can´t play without the "GAME KEY") I have an FATAL ERROR (404). PLS, I PAY FOR THIS GAME AND I CAN´T PLAY, SOMEONE CAN HELP ME??

Your game key can be found on your dashboard, a link to the dashboard is in the post you quoted, along with an FAQ on how to go about this.
Your Dashboard login is the EMAIL you used when making your purchase, not your username here on the forums.

sibobb and Fugalator like this

hace 5 minutos, Mirror dijo:

Your game key can be found on your dashboard, a link to the dashboard is in the post you quoted, along with an FAQ on how to go about this.
Your Dashboard login is the EMAIL you used when making your purchase, not your username here on the forums.

Many thanks! And I reinstalled the " Pre - Apha " and I 'm updating the game ... once again , thanks! (and sorry for my English, I'm learning still )