Please Register To See More Content! 

CM Mirror

Welcome Creators! (read this before posting!)

270 posts in this topic

Hello!

I'm OviiiOne from Spain, found the game 3 days ago thanks to Steam and bought it right away. Awesome!

Maybe don't worth $40 yet, but I think it can worth it someday in the future, I'll try to help to make it possible!

Hey everyone,

I first heard about this Today after watching Jacksepticeye on Youtube. I'm 24 and loved games like this going back to a tablet game where you manage resources of your world (I forget the name), to Spore, Reus, City Skylines, and others. I bought the game after watching the demo on Steam and love where I think the developers are aiming to take it. The list of backers I saw were insane so I'm sure we're all on the same page here.

The thing that interests me the most from playing for a bit is the interactivity you have with your Nuggets and how the God Powers will play a role. The main concern for me right now is 1) Obviously the save feature (even though with more updates we might have to reset, they is fine and understandable) but more importantly, 2) If the developers can successfully pull off a multi-world or even multi-"nation" platform that keeps itself self sufficient without running into bugs when delving deeper into the universe, causing you to reset *Cough* Spore *Cough*.

I also would like to know if the goal is ultimately to just let the AI develop everything n for us to strategically place our buildings or if there is more interactivity with it in games like Skylines where you build roads. I can understand either way since you don't want to micro manage a planet/city when the aim is to use up it's resources (I read the tutorial ;) ) and want to focus on how to branch out.

It would also be be awesome if there were certain goals. Take "The Long Dark" for example that I've been playing. Even though it doesn't have an end goal (and rightfully so), they came out with directives to achieve in a certain number of days.

I understand this is early development and changes aren't going to happen overnight but am excited mainly based on the following; the community support I've seen, the professionally made demo, the tips in the tutorial seem genuine and are very helpful (as if the developer was talking right to me), attributes that I haven't considered in game, the "coming soon" feaures that look promising, and of the vision that I am interpreting.

I am looking forward to the updates (MAINLY THE SAVE FEATURE!) and more communication from the developers on where we are going with this game and the progress that has been put into it thus far.

How can you update the game the launcher says thats its up to date but im on version 12 when i should be on 13

Hey @Tristen, just follow these steps: 

Hey buddies,

I'm Olivia, and this is the first time I've ever bought a game before it was fully finished. I just love the concept of this game so much--I'm a huge fan of older god-simulation games like Black and White--and this one seems like a massive improvement beyond all the others. 

I have a bachelors degree in computer programming and am working on another in graphic design, so I thought this would be a good opportunity to learn about what game development is like. I would love to continue supporting indie game developers on things like this, because those are the games I tend to like most. 

Hi all

New user here from West London (UK), just backed the game with what looks like a brilliant concept. Just in the middle of a long play through and finding a few issues but will refrain from comment at the moment till i have a better idea of what is going on.

Hello creators. I'm a gamer/twitch streamer from Nashville. Loved Black&White as well as the idea of spore. Happy to see a similar blend of the two games.

Isorbus likes this

Hey folks,

right here on the forums for a couple of weeks, but somehow just missed this post until now ;)

Waiting for the new update "Paragon", but living in germany and so I'll have to wait until early tomorrow.

Hi Everyone,

Iam from the UK and bought the game a while ago only just joined the forums oops :)

Hey everyone! Im late to the party but Im from Australia and I've been following since the kickstarter and I'm enjoying the alpha so far!

Hi just introducing myself (for badge tyty). Im here to check the forum before I buy early access for the game. Maybe after I buy it I will post some stuff.

[EDIT]

Ty for badge56ea129cce9de_Icon128x128.jpg.814e7a8790e6c3f7daad97213c9e9e6d.jpg

Hi, Quadios here!

5 seconds into the trailer, I was already a backer :)

I love the concept, keep surprising us with more!

Just bought the game today and looks great. But for some reason some of my water pumps are not working. Very nice game! 

Hey guys,

I am Froggie from England. I just purchased the alpha and so far loving what is in the game

Thank you for making this. I found it as a Steam recommendation due to my interest in Spore. I look forward to playing. 

Hailing from Nevada, heard about this game from the draegast youtube channel a month ago, happened to show in my recommended videos, finally found the cash to support it and play it. Love the concept, love the implementation, though this deadly disease wrecked my entire population at 28 Nuggets... :( Hoping balance and gameplay continues to improve as things progress!

Hello All,

Ereketh, from Texas. Not the same as being "American", (I understand if you must think of it that way, but it's not the "rest of the US".)

Long time player of "world building creative games" such as Civ (including 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7- and all the expansions PTW, BNW, G&K... etc), Spore (and agree with an earlier post about tribal game lacking flavor), and Sandbox-crafting games like Wurm and Terrafirmacraft (but am an odd duck as I have never actually played vanilla "minecraft"). I also enjoy survival-crafting games like Seven days to die (7DTD) and ARK.  

I got my start on older "DOS box" games because that's what my old, slow, college student affordin', no graphics card havin' laptops could run... I enjoyed games like Ascendancy and the original Warcraft- not WOW. (When it was still based on gathering resources and fighting the pixellated orcs- not the MMORPG. That's not "Warcraft". People who played both know what I mean.)

Found a USim trailer and decided I had to try this game out. A good concept in alpha needs suggestions and input from people who enjoy playing games such as this. I think USim is a great concept and look forward to contributing.... Happy to help by submitting bug reports, identifying problems (OP/Nerf) and offering potential solutions to mechanics in support. I hope to provide feedback for improvement of game play- and so far have enjoyed trying to build Nuggetville.

Please skip the badge- I'm not a collector of such things. Just here to contribute what I can.

Cheers, 

PS: already sent one fella your way-he's stoked to try it out. Props to Devs who decided to design for LINUX systems. Keep making good decisions like that one.

Just love what you are doing! Keep up the good work!

Hey guys Bone here, love what your doing with the game. Its hard to find a good god game now a days but you guys/gals really hit the nail on the head with this one, just pure amazing. Keep up the good work everyone. :):emoticon-00115-inlove:

Hello my fellow creators!

My name is Rik Witteman, Im from the glorious country called The Netherlands.

I backed this game almost a year ago and im still here.

Ever sinds the discord went up i chatted there, still chatting and not going to stop any time soon!

And now i am here to help the guys out where needed!

Keep up the good work!

Rik out.