Please Register To See More Content! 

CM Mirror

Welcome Creators! (read this before posting!)

Hi!
I am Stephan from Belgium.
Keep up the good work Crytivo Games!

Hello!

I am Trevor from Canada. I love the direction that this game is progressing in. It reminds me of games like Black and White which were some of the first games I ever played. Keep up the good work! Hopefully I can help somehow along the way :)

Hi I'm from the U.K. and I've been checking on Universim YouTube videos for a while, bought it today for my birthday because I'm really excited to see where Universim takes us by release.

Hello guys,

Just learn about The Universim yesterday... This looks a really nice project, i'm really exciting about being part of this alpha. I'll do my best to help :)

I'm from France btw.

See you guys soon !

Hello Everyone, I'm Owen from England, I've just finished studying games design in college and I am intrigued to see the future of this wonderful game and the hard work the developers are putting into it!

Hello everyone. My name is Patrick and I'm from the Netherlands. I've been following Universim for a couple of years but I didn't have the money to support it on Kickstarter back in the day, now that I do have the means to support them I purchased the Mammoth Edition and I'm happy to call myself a proud Universum owner. B)

I will have to go to work right now but as soon as I get back I'll make sure to check out the game for the first time myself (instead of watching other people play it on YouTube).

Hi all! My name is Virginia, or Sugarstardoll (Sugar) in the internet world.

I have been watching Universim for months, and have been wanting to play so bad! I finally got a chance to purchase early access and am so excited! :D

Hello all.

Just saw the Universim Trailer on YouTube ( thank you lionheartx10 ) and immediately bought the game.

Having some issues with using different email addresses for this forum and buying via paypal but this will soon be sorted out I guess.

I really would have loved the kickstarter rewards, might have to check kickstarter more frequent, even though I don't have much time to play computergames lately.

...looking forward to get it in multiplayer any time ( not so soon ) in the future!

Cheers.

Flower

On 6/14/2016 at 3:59 PM, CM Mirror said:

Once you've had a look around and introduced yourself, you'll get a shiny new 56ea129cce9de_Icon128x128.jpg.814e7a8790 badge! This little badge is our Thank You for joining us here on the forums and a way to get you started with our award system!

Hello everyone,  I'm from St Louis, USA.  I've been playing computer/video games since the early 70's when I got Pong as a Christmas present.  I've been addicted to games ever since, and I can't wait to dive into Universim. 

Hello, simmers and gods alike. I'm from Miami, FL, and I can't wait to get into Universim. I've been playing games like simcity 4 and cities skylines. I've been playing Sim City 4 Deluxe since 2007, and I've been playing Cities Skylines since earlier this year. I have a steam account. I can't wait for this game.

Hi everyone, I am Andrea.

Italian guy living in London :)

I really like the game, I have opened a thread where I will post my Idea and Bug findings or whatever comes up to my mind to improve the game :)

Have a nice time!

Andrea aka SeLLeRoNe

I've been searching the forums trying to find where patch notes and/or any upcoming patch information is located. Finally found the link in your post! However, it currently goes to an error page:
"

Sorry, there is a problem

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Error code: 2F176/1

"

I love this game so much can't wait for the next update

Hey everyone :3

I'm Tim from germany, i saw this game at gamescom and just now decided to finally buy it :D

Not sure if anyone will read this but one thing i instantly recognized when playing for the first time was the fact that i couldn't see my cursor in winter seasons :D Can i change it's color? :)

Hi from Berlin.

Saw the Demo on Steam and had to support you guys!

Hey all greetings from Canada! Can't wait to see where this game goes!

I never really thought about that - but this game is played all over the globe. So appropriate xD

So why does no game like that exist anymore if there is such an fan base? The last god game I know is Black and White (2) - which was released 2005. And before that I played Populous on the Master System II.

So The Universim really takes me back and I'm so glad that I accidentally stumbled upon you guys at the Gamescom in Cologn. :)

Hello People!

I´m glad to be part of this community.

Greetings from Herzegovina!

Hi Guys,

I finally joined the forum!

Looking forward to the future of this game. Its quite a great game already even with the bugs

Hey there, playing from Hamburg, Germany! I'm really looking forward to the following updates/ages!

Hi i'm  sam.

I'm form québec and i follow this game since 2015 !

Hi Everyone! My name is Agustin and I live Argentina. I discovered the game this year and recently bought it.

If someone want to talk about different strategies to reach the next ages in a good condition Im here! :D

Saludos!

Hi all from the USA! I saw Keralis playing this on YouTube and immediately bought it.  I'm so glad to see another well-done god game.

Hellooo. I’m new here, just found this game. I find it awesome & can’t wait for the full release!