Please Register To See More Content! 

CM Mirror

Welcome Creators! (read this before posting!)

Hi there!

I'm some guy from France, I saw a french youtuber playing the game and I fell in love quickly with this game! xD

There is so much potential, and I want to help you making this game the way I can!

Thank you for your work, even if the road will be long, I believe you can make a really good game.

Have a good day!

So, I just purchased the Coelacanth Edition of the game off of the main site, and wasn't given an option to set up an password with my email.  Because of that I am unable to sign in to access my dashboard.  What do I do?

Hi there,

I discovered your game when I was browsing on youtube.

Then I went onto your website and I bought the game immediately when i read "No DLC transaction ever".

Thanks a lot to don't follow all this greedy AAA editor !

I don't even know if I will like it but I need to support this type of politics !

Good luck and I'm waiting a Beta release date (take the time for the final release).

5 hours ago, bigirishryno said:

So, I just purchased the Coelacanth Edition of the game off of the main site, and wasn't given an option to set up an password with my email.  Because of that I am unable to sign in to access my dashboard.  What do I do?

If you haven't got an answer yet, try to get a support ticket:

https://crytivogames.freshdesk.com/support/solutions

Hello from USA.

Just wanted to send out a quick hello to everybody! Just bought the game this week and already started playing! I really am enjoying everything about it and I'm really excited to watch this amazing game grow! 

Hi from Denmark

I'm gonna try the alpha today :)

Logan from Idaho here! Excited to see the game grow and change and get closer to a polished final product 

Hey guys, I'm Adrian from Zurich, Switzerland.

As a fan of the good old God-Games Black & White and Populous, I surely needed to back this one!

I got the Dimetrodon Edition in April last year and it is great to see, how the game has developed since then.

Keep up the good work! Can't already wait for the finished game :-)

Hi,

i'm Piussi from Belgium. I bought the game yesterday and it looks intresting. Hopefully we can soon play without some gamebraking bugs because it looks amazing :)