Please Register To See More Content! 

CM Mirror

Welcome Creators! (read this before posting!)

212 posts in this topic

I'm quite excited to be a part of this community!  I plan on doing live streams and posting videos to my new/upcoming YouTube/Twitch channel!  I'm a proud backer of this project and would love to be as involved as possible with this project!  My name is Drew and I'm from Central Illinois, nice to meet you guys!

Hello!

Hello!

Since I'm saying hi anyway, can I ask where I was supposed to find out what the name of the people in the game are, when registering? I was lucky that there was a random post high enough that it showed up, wasn't very clear.

22 hours ago, MisterBibs said:

Hello!

Since I'm saying hi anyway, can I ask where I was supposed to find out what the name of the people in the game are, when registering? I was lucky that there was a random post high enough that it showed up, wasn't very clear.

Glad you were able to find the answer. Sadly the question method has been the only surefire way to keep the spam bots at bay, and the more obscure the question the better it works. We are working on a more secure method to prevent spam registrations that should be easier for legitimate accounts to access.

Hi Guys ! I hope Beta drop very very soon :)

So when you say game key I guess it's supposed to say more than just 'Game Key' as mine says???

Nice :P  I tried it anyway, obviously No 'Game Key' doesn't work, no idea why O_o ?? I'll post a screen shot if it helps

Hello Crytivo Games and creators alike! I have been following the game since mid '15 and am loving the way that it is going. I have a couple videos on youtube of the game, you can check out on my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVpGonzA7AyS_azEHvgy0UQ I'm also on twitter and post things there as well @Unicycle_Gaming. Let me know what you think, whether good or bad, I can handle it! Thanks for everyone's support, not just for myself but also this great team, Crytico Games! They have been working on what we will soon know as the greatest game in history!!!

TyberiusThrax likes this

Hello to all fellow creators, I've been following the game for some time now and finally decided to to put money forward and play the Alpha.  So far, I have not been disappointed, the game in its current state is really fun, and I cannot wait for further content to be added, although I will be patient as I know that the game development takes a long time.  All I want to say is that so far, you're doing an amazing job of creating an amazing game.  Keep up the good work Crytivo Games, good luck with future updates and thank you to all on the forums who have been so helpful and welcoming

Unicycle_Gaming likes this

Im so ready for the full game to launch.  downloading the alpha now!

Unicycle_Gaming likes this

Hello I introduce myself, I am new here, I am Spanish, I hope a lot of this game that looks very good

Hello! I love this game so much! :D My name is Tim. Can't wait to see how great the game becomes.

Hey All. Im lucas and im from denmark! I really look forward to buying the game once i have the money for it ;)