Please Register To See More Content! 

DELpoops

design
Slight logo revamp

7 posts in this topic

Slight logo revamp

I enjoy using games to remake logos, I find it's good practice and amusing. In the case of Universim, I found the logo quite nice, though maybe a bit too tall. Feel free to compare it and comment!

Universim_logo_002_pub_3000x2000_zpse6md

Here's an update guys. Something a little more creative.

Universim Logo 4.jpg

Cheers!

rnramos likes this

hace 22 minutos, DELpoops dijo:

Slight logo revamp

I enjoy using games to remake logos, I find it's good practice and amusing. In the case of Universim, I found the logo quite nice, though maybe a bit too tall. Feel free to compare it and comment!

Universim_logo_002_pub_3000x2000_zpse6md

Cheers!

Which programs do you use to makes logos?

I like it, it's good.

13 minutes ago, rnramos said:

Which programs do you use to makes logos?

I like it, it's good.

I use Adobe Illustrator for most of my branding and UI / UX designs, photoshop for the artistic and photo editing

If I'm allowed to be honest, I think the readability of this logo is a little low. 
I do like the texture though. :) But the moon shape is less sheeny, why is that?

On 9/12/2016 at 3:55 PM, Adanja said:

If I'm allowed to be honest, I think the readability of this logo is a little low. 
I do like the texture though. :) But the moon shape is less sheeny, why is that?

Please, always be honest in your replies towards me.

The texture is the main reason of it's lack of readability. took me a good while playing with my gradient! ;)

I do think I have a better idea, I will work on it before saying anything though.

Cheers,

Matt

Here's an update guys. Something a little more creative.

Universim Logo 4.jpg

rnramos, brendang54 and MarkieMark like this

personally prefer the shiny version - I think it would look good in the space era!! I could imagine it on the side of space rockets taking off - echoes of "NASA" logo!