Please Register To See More Content! 

Kasper Olesen

First impressions

32 posts in this topic

@mammoth2005 I was able to play a little the other day, got pretty far. However, after about an hour and a half, my nuggets would do this. I had about 55 nugs and they just decided to die! It was wired. From the beginning of the game, they were complaining about not having any food or water but I had forty-something made plates and about 50 raw food. And water was pretty good at 16 to 8. I don't know when or why the bug happens but the next update should fix this! Lets not give up hope! As much as I like NMS, @AlexK is not Sean Murray! Keep up the good work Crytivo!!!

9 hours ago, Chaosdrone said:

When the new patch it out there will be a hole new world for you to play about in :)

Uh :) I am looking forward to this.

Chaosdrone likes this

9 hours ago, Kasper Olesen said:

Uh :) I am looking forward to this.

i think we all are :P

Hello team and followers of "The Universim"
I'm happy to announce that after a good rethink I decided to try the game on Ubuntu and... it works! With a small failure of the menus but I have managed to play and check for myself the operation of the game.
I have to say that it reminds me a lot of a game of my childhood "black and white" in which I was a god represented by a gigantic hand, and much of the game was similar so I did not find it very difficult to integrate

Well now I would like to add that I hope these planets are a little bigger in the near future, also that my wife and I left very sad to not be able to see the animals that appear in the demo ... it's a shame

So in advance I appreciate all the attention of the team and I encourage for this next update, a good day to all!

hola equipo y seguidores de "The Universim"
me alegra comunicar que después de recapacitar un buen rato decidí probar el juego en Ubuntu y funciona! con un pequeño fallo de los menús pero he conseguido jugar y comprobar por mi mismo el funcionamiento del juego.
tengo que decir que me recuerda mucho a un juego de mi infancia "black and white" en el cual yo era un dios representado por una gigantesca mano y gran parte del juego era similar así que no me resulto muy difícil integrarme
Bien ahora me gustaría añadir que espero que estos planetas sean un poco mas grandes en un futuro próximo, también que a mi mujer y a mi nos a dejado muy tristes no poder ver los animales que aparecen en la demo... es una pena
Así que de antemano agradezco toda la atención del equipo y animo para esta próxima actualización, un buen día a todos!

Captura de pantalla de 2017-01-11 12-33-12.png

50 minutes ago, Leeh said:

Hello team and followers of "The Universim"
I'm happy to announce that after a good rethink I decided to try the game on Ubuntu and... it works! With a small failure of the menus but I have managed to play and check for myself the operation of the game.
I have to say that it reminds me a lot of a game of my childhood "black and white" in which I was a god represented by a gigantic hand, and much of the game was similar so I did not find it very difficult to integrate

Well now I would like to add that I hope these planets are a little bigger in the near future, also that my wife and I left very sad to not be able to see the animals that appear in the demo ... it's a shame

So in advance I appreciate all the attention of the team and I encourage for this next update, a good day to all!

hola equipo y seguidores de "The Universim"
me alegra comunicar que después de recapacitar un buen rato decidí probar el juego en Ubuntu y funciona! con un pequeño fallo de los menús pero he conseguido jugar y comprobar por mi mismo el funcionamiento del juego.
tengo que decir que me recuerda mucho a un juego de mi infancia "black and white" en el cual yo era un dios representado por una gigantesca mano y gran parte del juego era similar así que no me resulto muy difícil integrarme
Bien ahora me gustaría añadir que espero que estos planetas sean un poco mas grandes en un futuro próximo, también que a mi mujer y a mi nos a dejado muy tristes no poder ver los animales que aparecen en la demo... es una pena
Así que de antemano agradezco toda la atención del equipo y animo para esta próxima actualización, un buen día a todos!

Captura de pantalla de 2017-01-11 12-33-12.png

The engine is in the process of being re built witch gave us bigger worlds and a lot more as you can see here :)

Leeh likes this

hace 14 horas, Chaosdrone dijo:

The engine is in the process of being re built witch gave us bigger worlds and a lot more as you can see here :)

Good morning Cry team, I just wanted to add that I was reading about this topic and that I put in my post the first thought that happened through my head. I hope now too that the new patch solve my windows problems and so can record some videos 📹.

I love being able to get accurate and fast answers guys so thank you very much 

Chaosdrone likes this

12 minutes ago, Leeh said:

Good morning Cry team, I just wanted to add that I was reading about this topic and that I put in my post the first thought that happened through my head. I hope now too that the new patch solve my windows problems and so can record some videos 📹.

I love being able to get accurate and fast answers guys so thank you very much 

more then welcome :) we try to answer as meany questions accurately as we can :)