Please Register To See More Content! 

maegi46

Any ETA on next update?

Any ETA on next update?

Just curious as the last one was in November of last year. Also would be interested in testing of newer builds, or beta testing, whatever folks are calling it.

1 hour ago, maegi46 said:

Any ETA on next update?

Just curious as the last one was in November of last year. Also would be interested in testing of newer builds, or beta testing, whatever folks are calling it.

Hi, we know you guys have been waiting for a while. What we're doing is very complex and we want to make sure we're doing it right. Right now most of the features are ready and what we're doing, we're connected all the bits and pieces together. It's a bit abstract work in terms of predicting when it's gonna be done, I can easily say that we're close to 80-85% done. Overall, we're planning to have things ready closer to the end of January beginning of February. A lot of things were redesigned, 100% of all assets in this short time. Entire a system is 100% brand new, planet generations algorithm is new also. Overall, we pretty much migrated entire project and things are much more clear and organized now. Again, sorry about the wait and thank you for your patience. Our team work really hard to release this update as soon as possible.

13 minutes ago, AlexK said:

Overall, we're planning to have things ready closer to the end of January beginning of February.

Even if it's not till March or April, I'll be happy to know that it's what you guys mean it to be! Good job y'all!

Will be awesome when it's out can't wait myself :P

For me I dont care how long i wait for the next patch just make it awesome. Keep up the good work guys.

44 minutes ago, AlexK said:

Hi, we know you guys have been waiting for a while. What we're doing is very complex and we want to make sure we're doing it right. Right now most of the features are ready and what we're doing, we're connected all the bits and pieces together. It's a bit abstract work in terms of predicting when it's gonna be done, I can easily say that we're close to 80-85% done. Overall, we're planning to have things ready closer to the end of January beginning of February. A lot of things were redesigned, 100% of all assets in this short time. Entire a system is 100% brand new, planet generations algorithm is new also. Overall, we pretty much migrated entire project and things are much more clear and organized now. Again, sorry about the wait and thank you for your patience. Our team work really hard to release this update as soon as possible.

Thank you for the quick response AlexK. I am patient, I believe in this game and you and the team behind it. Glad you have devoted so much time to doing it in a more streamlined way. I am excited to be a part of this process. I look forward to testing newer builds soon!

Thank you guys for all of your trust. We will really feel horrible if you guys will dislike something, we're very sensitive devs) and warm words always make our days brighter.! 

Thank you,All!

13 minutes ago, AlexK said:

Thank you guys for all of your trust. We will really feel horrible if you guys will dislike something, we're very sensitive devs) and warm words always make our days brighter.! 

Thank you,All!

How could we not like something? The game is already great. We all know you and your team are working hard to make it awesome!! So, how could we hate something? Keep up the good work and we'll continue to wait for the awesomeness that is to come!!!

15 hours ago, Unicycle_Gaming said:

How could we not like something? The game is already great. We all know you and your team are working hard to make it awesome!! So, how could we hate something? Keep up the good work and we'll continue to wait for the awesomeness that is to come!!!

Just want to reiterate what @Unicycle_Gaming has already said.  There is no way that we could dislike what you guys are doing, for the simple reason that the game is already fun and great to play, even in the Alpha, so whatever you do when the update comes out, it is only going to enhance what you've already done for the community.  Thank you @AlexK and everyone at Crytivo Games for sticking to your word 

I am new here and have only played the game a couple hours but just wanted to say that I love it so far! I've been waiting ages for another god game and I have high hopes for this one. The quality is already at a phenomenal level for being so early on. Keep it up, and I can't wait for the next patch(but don't rush it :3)!

I hope this month come update!!!!

Take all the time you need, great art is never rushed. We will still be here when you are finished! 

Everything is looking better and better all the time!

I still like to play the game from time to time.. But I am getting worried.. We are still in the stoneage.. Do the DEV's have ever been to the next ages.. and if so.. When do WE see it.. Would be nice to play the game as promised in my lifetime :).. Or hire more people that can help.. But for the rest Thumbs up.. Maybe less PR info and more Update info would be nice

2 hours ago, Stronkie said:

I still like to play the game from time to time.. But I am getting worried.. We are still in the stoneage.. Do the DEV's have ever been to the next ages.. and if so.. When do WE see it.. Would be nice to play the game as promised in my lifetime :).. Or hire more people that can help.. But for the rest Thumbs up.. Maybe less PR info and more Update info would be nice

keep in mind the reason for the slow progress at the moment is because we have basically reworked the "behind the scenes" portion of the game, in order to get it ready for future features.  We could have easily kept going at the pace we were before with releases, but then we would probably have hit a brick wall and it would have been extremely painful to fix at a later time.  We are hopeful after this next patch we can get back to monthly patches, but we will have to wait and see how things go here with this next patch.

On 2017-01-20 at 2:38 AM, socman said:

keep in mind the reason for the slow progress at the moment is because we have basically reworked the "behind the scenes" portion of the game, in order to get it ready for future features.  We could have easily kept going at the pace we were before with releases, but then we would probably have hit a brick wall and it would have been extremely painful to fix at a later time.  We are hopeful after this next patch we can get back to monthly patches, but we will have to wait and see how things go here with this next patch.

I'm not a backer (yet), and even I am exited for this game, just made an account to say I'm stoked :P

I'm definitely getting it as soon as it goes on sale on Steam with some more content, looks brilliant.

Keep up the good work and communication folks, every bit of info is interesting.

Cheers

I dont care how long it takes for the game to come out, just as long i know that this isnt gonna end up like so many other games. Post trailers of the game. Hurry the development, and then give out some unfinished crap you wanna throw in the garbage. Please. Dont let this happen to the universim. Dont even give a release date until you are 100% sure than you can make the game completely.

Spoiler

Oops clicked a button and then this came up. I need to learn the forum a bit more :)

Well, i'm a backer i loved the idea from the beginning. i saw the dev answerd my question on ohter subject that we will get some info soon !

As I said on Facebook. I love the game promises. But I am worried. Feels like we are stuck in 2nd gear for months now. . I rather play an broken game that shows us what is in store for the future (like all the ages , stone age , ice age , middle age , modern age , space age).. then be stuck around until the stoneage is the age that I would hate the most cause we have been playing it over and over.. My advice is.. Just put in all the next ages.. and then start to polish the games with the updates and features you want to implement..What I think. You guys have not even a version that goes into the next age. Makes me wonder where all the promotional material came from.

Just check this link out. .It made me smile and love it all again.. Thanks DEV's for that post.. I should have found it sooner

16 hours ago, Stronkie said:
Makes me wonder where all the promotional material came from.

I'm not a game designer or a graphics designer, however I'm sure that making something just for promotional material is way easier than making a game on the scale Crytivo Games is trying to build. If waiting just a little longer so they can get the save feature incorporated into the game, then I'm all for it. Because without this major game function, no game would be worth playing or enjoying for that matter.

Crytivo is not a huge company so what they are doing is very hard on them due to the fact that they don't have 1000 of people working on the game, I know most people are getting worried or upset or both but trust me everything will fall in to place the game is here to stay when you re work something it takes a lot of time myself i would rather a game that has less bugs and be able to play  then a game that has lots of bugs and has really glitchy play 

thank you all for being patient :)  

On 4/1/2017 at 7:23 PM, AlexK said:

Tell me. Whats gonna be in the update. Pls... tell me

6 hours ago, SuPeRcAt846 said:

Tell me. Whats gonna be in the update. Pls... tell me

Sorry i can not say anything only what has been posted already :)

1 hour ago, Chaosdrone said:

Sorry i can not say anything only what has been posted already :)

YOU KNOW SOMETHING!!??!!?? PM ME NOW PLSLSLSLLSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 minutes ago, SuPeRcAt846 said:

YOU KNOW SOMETHING!!??!!?? PM ME NOW PLSLSLSLLSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm on the same boat as you guys i can't say anything :)