Please Register To See More Content! 

maegi46

Any ETA on next update?

13 posts in this topic

Any ETA on next update?

Just curious as the last one was in November of last year. Also would be interested in testing of newer builds, or beta testing, whatever folks are calling it.

1 hour ago, maegi46 said:

Any ETA on next update?

Just curious as the last one was in November of last year. Also would be interested in testing of newer builds, or beta testing, whatever folks are calling it.

Hi, we know you guys have been waiting for a while. What we're doing is very complex and we want to make sure we're doing it right. Right now most of the features are ready and what we're doing, we're connected all the bits and pieces together. It's a bit abstract work in terms of predicting when it's gonna be done, I can easily say that we're close to 80-85% done. Overall, we're planning to have things ready closer to the end of January beginning of February. A lot of things were redesigned, 100% of all assets in this short time. Entire a system is 100% brand new, planet generations algorithm is new also. Overall, we pretty much migrated entire project and things are much more clear and organized now. Again, sorry about the wait and thank you for your patience. Our team work really hard to release this update as soon as possible.

ellochingon and maegi46 like this

13 minutes ago, AlexK said:

Overall, we're planning to have things ready closer to the end of January beginning of February.

Even if it's not till March or April, I'll be happy to know that it's what you guys mean it to be! Good job y'all!

Will be awesome when it's out can't wait myself :P

For me I dont care how long i wait for the next patch just make it awesome. Keep up the good work guys.

44 minutes ago, AlexK said:

Hi, we know you guys have been waiting for a while. What we're doing is very complex and we want to make sure we're doing it right. Right now most of the features are ready and what we're doing, we're connected all the bits and pieces together. It's a bit abstract work in terms of predicting when it's gonna be done, I can easily say that we're close to 80-85% done. Overall, we're planning to have things ready closer to the end of January beginning of February. A lot of things were redesigned, 100% of all assets in this short time. Entire a system is 100% brand new, planet generations algorithm is new also. Overall, we pretty much migrated entire project and things are much more clear and organized now. Again, sorry about the wait and thank you for your patience. Our team work really hard to release this update as soon as possible.

Thank you for the quick response AlexK. I am patient, I believe in this game and you and the team behind it. Glad you have devoted so much time to doing it in a more streamlined way. I am excited to be a part of this process. I look forward to testing newer builds soon!

Thank you guys for all of your trust. We will really feel horrible if you guys will dislike something, we're very sensitive devs) and warm words always make our days brighter.! 

Thank you,All!

ellochingon and Chaosdrone like this

13 minutes ago, AlexK said:

Thank you guys for all of your trust. We will really feel horrible if you guys will dislike something, we're very sensitive devs) and warm words always make our days brighter.! 

Thank you,All!

How could we not like something? The game is already great. We all know you and your team are working hard to make it awesome!! So, how could we hate something? Keep up the good work and we'll continue to wait for the awesomeness that is to come!!!

jeroenkoerts and AlexK like this

15 hours ago, Unicycle_Gaming said:

How could we not like something? The game is already great. We all know you and your team are working hard to make it awesome!! So, how could we hate something? Keep up the good work and we'll continue to wait for the awesomeness that is to come!!!

Just want to reiterate what @Unicycle_Gaming has already said.  There is no way that we could dislike what you guys are doing, for the simple reason that the game is already fun and great to play, even in the Alpha, so whatever you do when the update comes out, it is only going to enhance what you've already done for the community.  Thank you @AlexK and everyone at Crytivo Games for sticking to your word 

Unicycle_Gaming likes this

I am new here and have only played the game a couple hours but just wanted to say that I love it so far! I've been waiting ages for another god game and I have high hopes for this one. The quality is already at a phenomenal level for being so early on. Keep it up, and I can't wait for the next patch(but don't rush it :3)!

TyberiusThrax likes this

I am excite for the next update!

I hope this month come update!!!!

Take all the time you need, great art is never rushed. We will still be here when you are finished! 

Everything is looking better and better all the time!

Unicycle_Gaming likes this