Please Register To See More Content! 

maegi46

Any ETA on next update?

37 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Chaosdrone said:

i'm on the same boat as you guys i can't say anything :)

Oh... I thought you knew something about the new update...

5 minutes ago, SuPeRcAt846 said:

Oh... I thought you knew something about the new update...

it's been pretty open to what going to be in it to be honest the closer the patch get to being finished the more people with know,and even if i did know something i can not tell ;)

they do get access to a  separate forum however they sign a non-disclosure agreement before joining actually being a QA tester so he really can't say anything... as in he really really can't say anything 

Chaosdrone likes this

I'm going insane i need some updates! :emoticon-00112-wondering::):ph34r:

marskingsize likes this

Be patient, the answers are coming. There must be an update soon, we just have to be patient children and wait. I would think likely end of this month, beginning of next

Maybe we might get the info update after pax south

1 hour ago, kevin said:

Maybe we might get the info update after pax south

this is correct. Info update should land shortly after Pax south ends. I'll be making a formal announcement later today about it, and the coming patch.

2 hours ago, CM Mirror said:

this is correct. Info update should land shortly after Pax south ends. I'll be making a formal announcement later today about it, and the coming patch.

It has been a long time coming. I'm hoping this will be the first real "game" version of the Universim. All previous builds haven't had much purpose beyond demonstrating assets and tech.

1 minute ago, Schism Navigator said:

It has been a long time coming. I'm hoping this will be the first real "game" version of the Universim. All previous builds haven't had much purpose beyond demonstrating assets and tech.

And providing vital test data on those systems, feedback from users on what works and doesn't work as far as game play goes and lots of refinement for the systems already in place.

Comb likes this

40 minutes ago, CM Mirror said:

And providing vital test data on those systems, feedback from users on what works and doesn't work as far as game play goes and lots of refinement for the systems already in place.

I am not saying that they didn't serve a purpose. Just not an enjoyable experience as an actual game. My hope is that we're finally at the first real milestone of Universim: The Video Game.

This game will be the best God game ever :)

Unicycle_Gaming likes this

giphy (1).gif

Im so excited!

GrizzlyHD likes this