Please Register To See More Content! 

CM Mirror

And We're BACK!

Good job looks great ! what a difference ! Realy.

You can take all the time you want :). We will see @ then end of the month ;).

Great Job So far !

Welcome back

Looks like you guys had a fantastic time, congrats on the booth success! Wish I could have been there.

The update pics looks amazing. Looking forward to seeing the future of the game.

Aww was so exited about playing the new update, well than i gotta play it in march since im going to go skiing form 12. Febuary till March *thumbs up*

Keep the work up.. the pictures are loking promissing to what we gonna recieve

kind regards

Colorblind

Can't wait to test out the new functionalities and find some new bugs :P Keep up the good work team!

Well, after a long time spent following the kick starter and shadowing these forums, these pictures convinced me to buy the game. I've got the alpha downloading now and I'm eagerly awaiting the patch. I believe in you guys, keep up the good work. 

WOW!!! You guys we're not joking when you said improvements. it honestly looks like a whole nee game.

Congratulations on pax and the update soon to come.

Annoyed i have to wait so long but glad to see progress keep it going crytivo team :D

So i dont get it. Did we get the information about the next update or not yet?

I think we will get the information about the update few days before they release the update, that how it went the last several times. SO we have to be patient hahaha for the next update.

This looks incredible! Amazing to see a game looking that beautiful at such early stages. Looking forward to the 28th. :)

KrkrkrjkrjjjrjbkjkmbrjbkmdkmbfkfjmjbkdjkmbdbkdkjmbmjbdbbdjbkdjmbkdjkmbdjkbmdjmknJlbgjbljlkbgjbkkjjilijlbfhbilrldhbiwllibwhilbwhiblsuovvkuukvkvhhivshivi

The sound of me trying to wait...

So after this update, the devs are going to high gear again. Hmmm

Da bin ich mal gespannt ob Ende Februar nicht wieder Ende April wird :-(

Ende Januar bzw. Anfang Februar Ist ja auch wieder auf Ende Februar verschoben worden.

Im Moment werden Die Unterstützter sehr oft vertröstet.

Gruss

Brillo 

-------------------

Since I'm sometimes curious whether the end of February will not be the end of April again :-(

At the end of January and the beginning of February, it was also postponed to the end of February.

At the moment, the Backer are often consoling.

Greeting
Brillo

Grate job guys :) game is looking amazing. Cant wait to see how the new update plays and feels.

I like the new placement interface for buildings.  textures and models look a bit better too.  Water improvement is quite noticeable

Beautiful job!

Im excited to jump back into game and check all the cool stuff out when its released! :)

Looking great!

It's fascinating to see how much things have changed and developed since the very first release to us backers, especially the visual side of things - those images really bring it home.

Looking forward to the next release with hopefully all the core foundations in place to enable you to accelerate this year. An exciting year ahead!

Excited for the updated :)

I wanted to ask again what it looks like with the update ... is it still this month? :)

I believe the update is set for the 28th of February.

Really love the improvements that has been done to the game over the years, keep up the great work!

2 days left and no patchnotes? Smells a little delayed :D

Historically the patches have been a bit of a mixed bag when "arriving on time", so I've just learned to not get my hopes set too firmly on the dates they give.

That being said, as a content creator and streamer, it would be nice to know if the dates given can be a little more accurate, as myself and others in a similar position kinda need to schedule these things in before hand.

Here's to hoping though!