Please Register To See More Content! 

Stand-alone for PC Windows 10

Encountered in game-play

I misclicked on placing my epicenter one time and clicked "no" that I wasn't ready and now it won't let me do it at all.

I've tried

1. Restarting the game
  2. Messing with the game settings
  3. Uninstalling and reinstalling

Nothing is working, what do I do?? I can't play the new updated version at all);

Does ANYBODY have any ideas?

Hour 22, The struggle is still very much real guys. No epicenter, no evolution, no society. My universim is forever doomed to spend it's life in the dark ages.

SO this happens when u start a new game now as well?

Just now, kingwolf said:

SO this happens when u start a new game now as well?

Unfortunately, except now, I click when I'm ready and absolutely nothing happens. Occasionally I can get it to rotate I believe? But other than that, nothing./:

i'll see if i cant get someone higher up to look into this mate. that is really strange..

Thank you sir, for coming to my rescue. My world may see a new era yet.

On 4/3/2017 at 6:26 PM, kingwolf said:

i'll see if i cant get someone higher up to look into this mate. that is really strange..

Have you had any luck yet? I keep logging on to see if it works yet just in case and nothing still.

still trying mate ^^

1 minute ago, kingwolf said:

still trying mate ^^

Thank you for your prompt response, I apologize I can get a little impatient but I'm really excited to see the update.

Have you had any luck on figuring this out yet? I installed the new patch and I was able to place it once and then it crashed. I keep trying to restart it but the problem is persisting though it doesn't always crash.

38 minutes ago, supernostalgic said:

Have you had any luck on figuring this out yet? I installed the new patch and I was able to place it once and then it crashed. I keep trying to restart it but the problem is persisting though it doesn't always crash.

Post this problem here:

https://forums.theuniversim.com/index.php?/forum/78-v15-windy/

Or ask in the support section on discord here:

https://discordapp.com/channels/290953539516104704/290997961272459267

I hope this problem gets figured out so you can play :)

Wil do, thank you for your help!

Strange question, is your game paused? Cannot place when paused.

Uhm....I don't believe so. The day timer doesn't stop and I usually give up at day six.

I would love to see what you are doing. Do you use any recording software? If you have Nvidia card it comes with ShadowPlay free.

Only other thing I can think off is to delete all the local data and try again as it will force a verify of the files on a fresh install.

I apologize, I didn't check my email well enough to find your response, but I do not have any recording software. I did however just attempt to go through the local data but I could not find any file with that name nor any indication it could be the right file so I am hesitant to try that..

have you wiped out the game entirely and completely reinstalled it? 

I've tried reinstalling it but nothing else. And I'm not entirely quite sure how to wipe it out though.

2 minutes ago, supernostalgic said:

I've tried reinstalling it but nothing else. And I'm not entirely quite sure how to wipe it out though.

after using the "uninstall programs" method go to the location the game was installed at and make sure there are no other folder or anything labeled "thuniversim" delete all of it, then install, alternatively if you have more than one hard drive, you may want to try installing it there, after making sure any other version of the game has been removed.

If you're still having issues, please download a free recording software like Fraps, Bandicam or you should be able to use either Shadowplay (nvida GPUs) or Plays.TV (AMD GPUs) and record the issue, upload to Youtube or another file sharing site that supports MP4 format.

Okay, I will go do so right now and let you know how it pans out. Thank you Mirror.

34 minutes ago, CM Mirror said:

after using the "uninstall programs" method go to the location the game was installed at and make sure there are no other folder or anything labeled "thuniversim" delete all of it, then install, alternatively if you have more than one hard drive, you may want to try installing it there, after making sure any other version of the game has been removed.

If you're still having issues, please download a free recording software like Fraps, Bandicam or you should be able to use either Shadowplay (nvida GPUs) or Plays.TV (AMD GPUs) and record the issue, upload to Youtube or another file sharing site that supports MP4 format.

I tried and it hasn't worked. Also this is a more detailed post about what's been going on. I am under the influence that there are different bug report forums for each patch so I placed this one in there earlier this evening.

18 hours ago, CM Mirror said:

Now the website is giving me notifications that you've responded to my post and nothing new is showing up.

21 hours ago, CM Mirror said:

It said you commented three minutes ago and I'm still not seeing anything?.....

29 minutes ago, supernostalgic said:

It said you commented three minutes ago and I'm still not seeing anything?.....

It might be telling you it's been viewed?

as far as your issue with the game, we really do need to see the issue from your end via recording becuase we havent had any other reports, nor are we able to replicate it on our end.