Please Register To See More Content! 

Sign in to follow this  
Unforked

I Won the Game

I Won the Game

That's right, I declare myself the winner of this patch.  

55+ Nuggets, everything built, plus on the way to an upgraded farm and eatery. Almost everything is researched.Nothing left to do but let the next winter/sandstorm kill off a few nuggets and cause a zillion infected zones, overwhelming my doctors and gravediggers. 

(Yes, I got extremely lucky, usually everything freezes around 30 nuggets.)

I won.jpg

Nice. I can't remember my highest population; I think it was around 50, but yeah some of the issues are:

Freezing nuggets

2nd cemetery doesn't pick up bodies

Have to have a lot of repair buildings

Game sometimes crashes

Fishery occasionally has the boat get stuck where it can't get back to the dock

Bodies not picked up fast enough, etc.

I really like the game so far; I will play more after the next patch, but enjoy the game so far.

Nice man ! :)

This is pretty cool to see.

I have clearly been taking the wrong course to playing this game. Usually I try to research as much as possible in the stone age before advancing but my civilization is incapable of supporting itself that long. Usually needs half a dozen farms, three or four hospitals, restaurants, and a dozen or so wells and water pumps. Everyone usually dies or starves though before everything is researched. Gonna try to research more as you seem to have had success that way.

you dont win until you build everything...and then have tornado destroy it all. =)

And with Lizard Candy I can almost reach 70!

This is the best, least buggy, and most stable build yet by far. Devs are crushing it lately! Not perfect, of course, I'll still get the "everyone freezes" thing sometimes, but for the first time I feel like I can "just relax" and play without worrying too much about freezing nuggets. Now I hope they increase refinery output a little more. It's extremely hard to get pre-medieval buildings completed even with 2 working wood and 2 working stone refineries running. 

Almost 70.jpg

How are you guys getting so far in the game?? my nuggets make it impossible to play. They build huts in front of essential buildings and never do their work or I run out of water and everyone dies. -_-

Just want to remind everyone my posts from above are old;)

Since then I've gotten past 90, but never broke the 100 barrier.

15 minutes ago, Cookie said:

How are you guys getting so far in the game?? my nuggets make it impossible to play. They build huts in front of essential buildings and never do their work or I run out of water and everyone dies. -_-

Yeah, water is the number one destroyer of games. If I don't get a map with massive oceans and lakes I can exploit, I reroll the map. Other than that I just make sure I have a ton of food at all times, never research upgrades (otherwise you need refined goods and that can get wonky), save a lot, and hope I have a lucky game in which nuggets don't get stuck.:lol:

hace 25 minutos, Cookie dijo:

After some weeks-months playing this game you will probably get further. NO doubts there are some bugs and unbalanced problems, but you need to get used to it though. For example a first I thought my farms were bugged, but once I learnt how to planify them and how they work I have never had problems with meal again.

So keep playing and keep trying new ways to play and you will see at this moment you can get a really nice and "long" game ;)

Is this a good game to get my grandson for his birthday? He's nine years old, and loves to play video games. Does this game go on the computer or the television? And one last question; do you think that video games are bad for children's brains? I've heard that they rot their nueropaths!

email me back please:

a.wernerman.grandpa@gmail.com

4 hours ago, Alfred.Werner said:

do you think that video games are bad for children's brains? I've heard that they rot their nueropaths!

Video games are like TV shows, there are good ones, and lots of bad.  For young kids, you need to find something that is educational and that will spark their imagination.  This type of game will teach them resource management, and how to set priorities.

Edited by Ranguvar
Typo