Please Register To See More Content! 

Lizard Candy

1. Ok if you Upgrade a structure nuggets go on walkabout.  They take off like they are gathering resources but just keep going.  Also if they die they are still shown as a supporter of the upgrading structure. 

2.  Cemetery still not working.  Bodies still not being collected disease running rampant.  How about having the families gather the bodies and take them to the cemetery rather than waiting on the gravedigger. 

3.  Still cant get a dead uncollected nugget out of buildings. 

4. God Powers very finicky to get it to work.

5.  Is it intended that we loose total access to upgrading structures as ttrying to upgrade my hospital got all my nuggets wiped out from disease from all the rotting corpses and no hospital....

I am having issues getting the funeral thing to pick up bodies. They pick up maybe 1 or 2 and then nothing after that. The light of fire shows like 2 lines, but never goes above that. EDIT:  I closed the funeral thing and re-opened it which helped a bit. 

Also I'm seeing floating nuggets that are alive above their hut, people walking long distances for various resources, etc. at around a population of 55.

I think the upgrading of buildings is causing issues. Mine never upgraded and I couldn't build wells, etc.

1. Ah... didn't notice that, no wonder I can't get anything upgraded despite having the refined goods.

5. Yeah, and it's not just upgrading existing buildings. It's wise not to even research upgrades at all, because once you do, every new building in that category requires refined materials. Especially devastating to your water supply.

Basically the pre-medieval stage is a non-starter.

hace 12 horas, jpinkc dijo:

Lizard Candy

1. Ok if you Upgrade a structure nuggets go on walkabout.  They take off like they are gathering resources but just keep going.  Also if they die they are still shown as a supporter of the upgrading structure. 

2.  Cemetery still not working.  Bodies still not being collected disease running rampant.  How about having the families gather the bodies and take them to the cemetery rather than waiting on the gravedigger. 

5.  Is it intended that we loose total access to upgrading structures as ttrying to upgrade my hospital got all my nuggets wiped out from disease from all the rotting corpses and no hospital....

Pretty much the same. 

1. It's been impossible to upgrade any building. In my case they don't even take resources to the place and at the same time I cannot use the building because it's under construction.

2. Sometimes works, some other times the gravedigger doesn't do anything.

hace 11 horas, rovaira dijo:

I am having issues getting the funeral thing to pick up bodies. They pick up maybe 1 or 2 and then nothing after that. The light of fire shows like 2 lines, but never goes above that. EDIT:  I closed the funeral thing and re-opened it which helped a bit. 

Also I'm seeing floating nuggets that are alive above their hut, people walking long distances for various resources, etc. at around a population of 55.

I think the upgrading of buildings is causing issues. Mine never upgraded and I couldn't build wells, etc.

I've seen some nuggets floating too, althought it happens to me almost every time I load a game.

9 hours ago, dmedranos said:

Pretty much the same. 

1. It's been impossible to upgrade any building. In my case they don't even take resources to the place and at the same time I cannot use the building because it's under construction.

I've seen some nuggets floating too, althought it happens to me almost every time I load a game.+

Yeah. I think the floating issue is related to the save games. It's a new feature, but there are issues with save games from what I've seen. I think it's working better than before (less freezing of nuggets, etc.), but the floating people and possibly people not being picked up after death may be related to this.

Hello.

Well, my nuggets are way too busy being hungry or sick or unhappy (or every other state) for mating. My population number has not gone above 9 nuggets because of this. Now my nuggets live around 115 years and die and then 1 couple mates and I get 1 nugget back until the next one dies and they mate again. It's like a fixed number.

Before the patch my nuggets started dying from "old age" at 40+ and they mated a lot.

Update.

Got a new start.  Had 32 pop, had 8 food and plenty of water 180 water used water 107, i think).  Had to save and go do family stuff.  Reloaded the game in under 10 min my population crashed due to nuggets dying in hunger in mass.  Pop dropped to 19, crops withered due to no water?!?!?   Gravedigger didnt pick up any corpses.  Happiness crashed, then the game keeps locking up.  I tried restarting the save twice and the same thing happened both times.  Will try and start another new adventure in Wierd Nugget Death LOL

I am having the same issues. Upgrading buildings does not work. Nuggets never get above 12 before they start dying off of old age and no one is left to reproduce as the 'young' ones are apparently too old to mate. No one is unhappy and there is plenty of food and water. Dead bodies are not being taken to the pyres or the cemetery.

I have restarted multiple times with the same issues.

okay i am not being given the option to update to get the lizard candy patch :( im stuck on archived and my launcher says that its up to date :(

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 11:18 PM, jpinkc said:

Lizard Candy

1.Do not research any building upgrades after refinery. Build x2 of each refinery and then upgrade in this order Farm>Eatery>Wells>Hospital  BUT do not upgrade them back-to-back so you can still build wells, water pumps, eatery with regular materials.

2. Drop everything you are doing and pick up dead people and place them inside the cemetery. It seems the gravedigger can handle them better and also not get disease.

3. It looks like refinery buildings, forecast towers and sometimes stone huts wont let you pick them up. However, I noticed that if someone dies inside them it will not affect other nuggets.

4. Every time you join the game, click on your restoration god powers so you have it. If you are overwhelmed with repairs, hit PAUSE and CTRL-Click the buildings and then resume.

5. Hospital won't help you in disease outbreaks. Picking up diseased nuggets and killing them is the best way. Place anyone that is dead in the cemetery (other nuggets wont walk near or

through them)

On 8/3/2017 at 5:46 PM, dmedranos said:

Pretty much the same. 

I've seen some nuggets floating too, althought it happens to me almost every time I load a game.

Yeah I also get the nuggets floating even after they're dead!, floating ghost nugget :S

Everything is fine for me except god powers can't select any of them when I do. The menu just comes down