Please Register To See More Content! 

Sign in to follow this  
dmedranos

Some details

dmedranos   
5/10
Some details

I would like to point out some some things I think could be nice:

1. I'm not sure if there is any reason why, but when you drain a lake or a sea, there is still water. In fact, water level is always the same and it's a little bit shocking for me when I'm playing.

2. One more detail about lakes: I think it could be a good point that, when raining, the amount of water increase.

3. I'm not pretty sure about this, but I think there is not a shortcout key for changing among different game velocities (at least I haven'ft found it). Sometimes I miss it.

Anyway I think the game is really funny and enjoyable, and keeps improving with every  patch, so great work! 

rovaira   
7/10

I'm not sure why the water doesn't refill. At least I haven't noticed it. I'd think there'd be at least a decent refill rate, but in real life I guess it depends on the climate. 

dmedranos   
5/10

Maybe it's just in my games, but I try to take a look once in a while (even more when it's raining over a lake) and I cannot see a water cycle. I pointed it out because I thought it would be a nice detail and not too much difficult to implement.

rnramos   
97/100
On 9/8/2017 at 0:21, dmedranos dijo:

Some details

I would like to point out some some things I think could be nice:

1. I'm not sure if there is any reason why, but when you drain a lake or a sea, there is still water. In fact, water level is always the same and it's a little bit shocking for me when I'm playing.

2. One more detail about lakes: I think it could be a good point that, when raining, the amount of water increase.

3. I'm not pretty sure about this, but I think there is not a shortcout key for changing among different game velocities (at least I haven'ft found it). Sometimes I miss it.

Anyway I think the game is really funny and enjoyable, and keeps improving with every  patch, so great work! 

1. Yes. That's a visual bug.

2. This will eventually be added into the game.

3. You can press + key to speed up the game.

Sign in to follow this