Please Register To See More Content! 

Sign in to follow this  
eric994

Can't login to dashboard

Can't login to dashboard

Hi,

Paid for the game yesterday for the most basic pack on theuniversim website , recovered my password and still no access.

Used the exact same email address to pay with paypal, so I'm just waiting some of the staff to help me here!

Captura de ecrã 2017-10-10, às 21.52.22.png

This is an issue with current site members section. It appears when you enter wrong password on second attempt. Try to start from the main page and ensure you are entering correct login and password.

I can most definitly tell you that is not the issue logged in several times to the forum without issue by typing my full email or username my self.

Just can't seem to get in the Dashboard.

ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS?

now is saying that I can't recover my password cause my email is not registered.

I CAN USE SOME ASSISTANCE FROM THE STAFF

Captura de ecrã 2017-10-11, às 17.38.18.png

@eric994 please make sure you are using the email you used when making your purchase (paypal if you used paypal, or if you purchased through kickstarter, your email used for their services).

the email is NOT your forum registered email (unless you use the same email for purchasing and registering.

If it's still not letting you have access please PM me with the email you used when making your purchase of the game.