Please Register To See More Content! 

Sign in to follow this  
Bolerro

Unable to Build after Loading Saved Game

After loading from a saved game, you are unable to build certain items. Main one I have found is the Fishing Pier while others have reported Water Pump. I have been able to build farms though.

Reproducible by doing a save game, exit game and load save game. Then try to build one of the mentioned problem buildings above.

Both Fishing Piers and Water Pumps are affected.  I've not found any other item.

Hopefully there is a fix for this and is being tested :)

On 2017-12-07 at 6:19 AM, ArmchairGravy said:

Both Fishing Piers and Water Pumps are affected.  I've not found any other item.

Agreed, only Fishing pier and water pumps are affected for me after loading game.

After a season change (and a auto save and new research) it works again, not sure what caused it

I had the same issue today. I thought it was just the construct button for my water pump was the issue, but i notice if you click on water pump you have to hit esc twice before getting to menu instead just once. So i believe the problem is just that the building layout is just not showing for you place the building. I hope this helps fix this bug because i can't play anymore on that saved game because i need wawa

For me it was the farm. It happened to be in the middle of upgrading it when I had to save and go to bed and now it won't finish. I usually build 3-4 water pumps early so I don't have to mess with them for awhile as I build up my village. I'm glad to see that most of my issues are on their list for known bugs. Maybe they will put a hotfix patch in to fix some of them? :)