Please Register To See More Content! 

Bloodmaw

Nuggets wander off after save?

Played the game for a few hours, saved so i could sleep.

Log in today... and my nuggets dig underground and wander off into the great unknown.  Causing my village to lose key members and death tolls rise!

Had the same problem. Started a new world and played about 2.5 hrs, built the archive to save and about 15min later they decided not to do anything. Loaded the save and all the nuggs weren't moving at all

Hi yes we have become aware of a issue with loading, nuggets lost walking under water and though mountains. We are looking into the issue

you have been looking into it for the last 3 years about time you got it sorted or is publishing crytivos main goal 

4 hours ago, viperwayne said:

you have been looking into it for the last 3 years about time you got it sorted or is publishing crytivos main goal 

What have Crytivo been looking into for 3 years? The save feature haven’t existed for 3 years.

Save feauture have worked fine in earlier patches, it’s in this one there’ve been some issues. Crytivo is working for a fix. Best you can do is report and give as much details about the issue as you can.

On 1/11/2018 at 1:55 PM, Ankneemull said:

Hi yes we have become aware of a issue with loading, nuggets lost walking under water and though mountains. We are looking into the issue

Great thanks ! 

Keep the work up and Hope to see my saved nuggets all happy again soon :)