Please Register To See More Content! 

Tech

Forum Badges! PLEASE READ FIRST POST!!

viperwayne   
104/250

Can't send you any messages so I'll post here for you.

-----------Hidden email-------------

Ignore my email about wanting a refund. I did not expect this update to come today. With that I apologize for jumping to conclusions. :P Should have waited two more hours before jumping on the "It's a Flop" Train.  Damn timing!

your gonna get me in trouble ferret starting convos like that :P

xcaykex   
41/50

Jesper I just want to say you are amazing for taking on this task. To everyone else be patient with getting the badges. I'm so happy they are here though!

Tech   
260/500

Jesper I just want to say you are amazing for taking on this task. To everyone else be patient with getting the badges. I'm so happy they are here though!

Thank you! Only 10 000 to go now! So it should be done in no time;) Luckily our awesome devs are working hard on the game while i'm doing all the paper work!

Warp1092   
6/10

I haven't received my backer badge, Nevermind I'm using the wrong email :P

CM Mirror   
761/1000

Thank you! Only 10 000 to go now! So it should be done in no time;) Luckily our awesome devs are working hard on the game while i'm doing all the paper work!

Still can't believe you've gotta go through all 11,617 backers one by one. You sir need a raise, and at least a few minions to help.

Webbie   
2/10

Yay i have mine.

Edit: Thank you :)

Tech   
260/500

I don't have mine :(

Now you do!

Warp1092   
6/10

Currently using the correct email but still no backer badge 

Roumsen   
206/250

Hey Warp. Jesper has to go through all the backers manually, so it may take some time until you recieve your badge. A little bit more patience. Just a little bit . ;)

Tech   
260/500

Hey i'm sorry but i don't find anything donated from that email are you sure its the right one you used to donate with?

Warp1092   
6/10

Hey Warp. Jesper has to go through all the backers manually, so it may take some time until you recieve your badge. A little bit more patience. Just a little bit . ;)

Got it, I don't blame him though I had to fix my account was using a different email up until like 15 minutes ago

xcaykex   
41/50

Yeah I didn't know what email was attached with my backerkit so I had to send him a list lol. But i have it and its shiney and pretty and I love it so much!

Thanks again Jesper for all of your work! 

Warp1092   
6/10

Hey i'm sorry but i don't find anything donated from that email are you sure its the right one you used to donate with?

Haha there we go :P

NeoKuro   
12/25

Is it only Kick-starter members who get badges, if not what are the thresholds between the badges?

Tech   
260/500

Is it only Kick-starter members who get badges, if not what are the thresholds between the badges?

Hey you can get badges from donating on our homepage as well! copper badge=60usd silver badge=200usd gold badge=250usd

NeoKuro   
12/25

Oh nvm lol

*only got the Early Alpha access one* >.<

They look awesome though :)

SimGuy2016   
20/25
I'm ready for my! I Pledge 150$ :)

Tech   
260/500

I'm ready for my! I Pledge 150$ :)

There you go!

SimGuy2016   
20/25
Kool your the best! Thanks!

Maiconi   
45/50

Okay, I know it may be too late for this, but I just recently got a job and now I'm able to afford stuff XD. Is it still possible to update my forum badge to gold or something? If it's monetary then I'm okay with that :D

Kerby84   
117/250

*cough* My precious....  :D  Where is my shiny preciuous....  ;)

Okay, I know it may be too late for this, but I just recently got a job and now I'm able to afford stuff XD. Is it still possible to update my forum badge to gold or something? If it's monetary then I'm okay with that :D

That's a good question. I remember the team saying something like "Please do not use backerkit to raise your pledge because we do not support it cause the high percentage they want. We will open up a store later so you can add prototype and other add ons directly from our site." As it seems for now, people did not listen to the team and raised the pledge trough backerkit for prototype and add ons." I did wait.... 

Bradaz   
0/10

I don't have a badge yet, Pledged $80 with the same email address. Also, whats happening with the prototypes?

CM Mirror   
761/1000

I don't have a badge yet, Pledged $80 with the same email address. Also, whats happening with the prototypes?

Make sure your kickstarter email (or amazon depending on how you set up your account) is the same for the forums, in the event that they are different or you aren't sure contact JesperGrip https://theuniversim.com/forums/index.php?/user/3-jespergrip/ via PM with your kickstarter email. he'll get you sorted out.

Bradaz   
0/10

Make sure your kickstarter email (or amazon depending on how you set up your account) is the same for the forums, in the event that they are different or you aren't sure contact JesperGrip https://theuniversim.com/forums/index.php?/user/3-jespergrip/ via PM with your kickstarter email. he'll get you sorted out.

:) They are the same.

CM Mirror   
761/1000

:) They are the same.

if thats the case you might just be caught in the very long list. Jesper is having to manually add badges to people... by him self. that 11k+ accounts to go through!