Please Register To See More Content! 

Tech

Forum Badges! PLEASE READ FIRST POST!!

if thats the case you might just be caught in the very long list. Jesper is having to manually add badges to people... by him self. that 11k+ accounts to go through!

Poor guy...

Poor guy...

Yeah, he's going to need a raise and a vacation after this.

I dont have mine

65 dollar kickstarter backer

Nice!

I don't seem to have my badge, I pledged $30

I dont have mine

65 dollar kickstarter backer

I have fixed your badge!

I don't seem to have my badge, I pledged $30

Fixed it!

Very good.

I don't think I've gotten mine yet, I pledged $50

That's an awesome poster ! Love it :)

thank you for everything!

yay glad badges are here woot woot thank you guys.

This is some awesome news, guys! Can't wait to hear more, especially regarding the option surveys that go beyond backerkit.

=]

Why the kickstarter badge is coller than the cooper badge?  :P

The copper badge looks cool, but I think it could be a bit more brighter/shinier XD

Hello there! I donate 120$ via Paypal on The Website! (Because i missed Kickstarter Project, Bank i hate you!) I shouldn't have a Copper Forum Badge! Can i have it please? :)

Oh and yeah the Email from the Account on the Website and the Account in the Forum are the same!

Thank you :)

Unfortunately the badges we have atm are for Kickstart backers. But they should still give badges for those afterwards. Maybe they could change that K in the badge to be The Universim logo instead :D

No Badge yet... not in a hurry, just throwing it out there  ;)

Unfortunately the badges we have atm are for Kickstart backers. But they should still give badges for those afterwards. Maybe they could change that K in the badge to be The Universim logo instead :D

Yes sir! Sad :D

No Badge yet... not in a hurry, just throwing it out there  ;)

Okay! just impatient :/

Why the kickstarter badge is coller than the cooper badge?  :P

kind of agree, the lowest badge looks almost the best (only Mirror's looks better :D)

kind of agree, the lowest badge looks almost the best (only Mirror's looks better :D)

Yeah... I would love to have cute little wings on the higher badges as well. ;_; 

does seem a bit mismatched doesn't it.. base level gets wings and then nothing again until winged platinum (that specific badge is unused though)

I have fixed your badge!

Fixed it!

Thank you for sorting out my badge so quickly :)

So I don't have any badges on here...  I'm a backer, but it doesn't seem to officially show up that I am ANYWHERE.  The people at universim assure me that I will get everything for my tier, but I have yet to see anything show up.  I can't even check my tier status or anything like that on kickstarter or anywhere because of the way i bought the game directly from the universim site...  im not too happy about the circumstances, they say i should get everything i paid for, but i ain't seeing anything yet.  I paid 40 dollars for the level 4 tier.  Shouldn't I have some sort of a confirmation to check on, besides the short little receipt i got in my email?  Also, I have searched the forums, and also the internet in general for answers, so if anyone knows what I am supposed to do, it would be appreciated.

So I don't have any badges on here...  I'm a backer, but it doesn't seem to officially show up that I am ANYWHERE.  The people at universim assure me that I will get everything for my tier, but I have yet to see anything show up.  I can't even check my tier status or anything like that on kickstarter or anywhere because of the way i bought the game directly from the universim site...  im not too happy about the circumstances, they say i should get everything i paid for, but i ain't seeing anything yet.

The reason you can't see your status on the homepage is because ignition deck doesn't support it. Thats why if you go into your profile you will see your status being customer that means your donation have been registered! Kickstarter is an independent site that was used for the starting of the game therefore only donations made to kickstarter will be registered there

So I don't have any badges on here...  I'm a backer, but it doesn't seem to officially show up that I am ANYWHERE.  The people at universim assure me that I will get everything for my tier, but I have yet to see anything show up.  I can't even check my tier status or anything like that on kickstarter or anywhere because of the way i bought the game directly from the universim site...  im not too happy about the circumstances, they say i should get everything i paid for, but i ain't seeing anything yet.  I paid 40 dollars for the level 4 tier.  Shouldn't I have some sort of a confirmation to check on, besides the short little receipt i got in my email?  Also, I have searched the forums, and also the internet in general for answers, so if anyone knows what I am supposed to do, it would be appreciated.

when you bought the game on the main page it tells you everything you get on there the badges are for kickstarter backers