Please Register To See More Content! 

Tech

Forum Badges! PLEASE READ FIRST POST!!

when you bought the game on the main page it tells you everything you get on there the badges are for kickstarter backers

Oh, so if I don't back the game through Kickstarter, nobody will ever know that I donated, and the only awards or badges I'll ever get will be in-game.

Oh, so if I don't back the game through Kickstarter, nobody will ever know that I donated, and the only awards or badges I'll ever get will be in-game.

No you will still receive a badge if you donated over 60usd!

Hi ! Thank you guys ! Hope the game will go out soon ;)

(i'm posting to check if I got the badge ahah, I'm a 40$ backer).

Thanks again!

No you will still receive a badge if you donated over 60usd!

Hi ! Thank you guys ! Hope the game will go out soon ;)

(i'm posting to check if I got the badge ahah, I'm a 40$ backer).

Thanks again!

Contradictory.  Which is it?  Haari_Seldon has a badge, and he donated $40.  I'm not asking why I don't have one, though, that has already been explained to me.  So, it's moot, anyway.  I'll delete this if it's too terribly irrelevant for anyone.

I'm just saying maybe there should be some sort of recognition tossed to the people who donated, but didn't jump on the Kickstarter bandwagon to do it...  Not a badge, just like a little "Backer" or something where the badge WOULD be if you used Kickstarter to donate.

Haven't got my badge yet, but I sent you a message Jesper. They look great!

I donated via PayPal/Backerkit. As you can see I have my badge as well. If you donated enough to qualify for a badge then you will get a badge. Also remember there are over 11,000 individuals getting a bade, each one at a time. Just be patient.  Also 60$ is the lowest to gain a Badge on BK, it's all explained on the main page. Haari is getting his badge from the KickStarter event, not the BackerKit, Backerkit requires you to place at least 60 to get a badge.

Yes each badge has the "KS" symbol in it, that's irrelevant right now. KS=50$ BK=60 as minimal for badges in accordance to what they say on the sites, however the Devs have the right to badge whoever they want. It could also be a typo, maybe he meant to say 50 instead of 40. This being said, again, relax and if you put in for a badge then you will get it eventually.

I dont have recived my badge,can you Jesper fix that plz? :)

Haven't gotten mine :( PM'ing you now

nice but i dont think i have mine

Awesome! Thanks for the Update!

Edit: :D

Forum badges! Yay!

still waiting

nice like it ^^

Not in a rush since I know how many you have to go through. Just glad to see these are finally coming out.

Though I do have one gripe. The kickstarter badge looks a bit more fancy than the copper badge. I know it is something silly to be bothered about, but it doesn't feel like a 50$+ badge. Still, jut glad to have them finally.

still waiting

fixed you^^

Not in a rush since I know how many you have to go through. Just glad to see these are finally coming out.

Though I do have one gripe. The kickstarter badge looks a bit more fancy than the copper badge. I know it is something silly to be bothered about, but it doesn't feel like a 50$+ badge. Still, jut glad to have them finally.

I will tell our artist about your suggestion maybe he will change it!

what about me?

what about me?

Fixed you to!

Fixed you to!

Thank you, i am no longer sad :-D

I dont have recived my badge,can you fix that? 

thx!

Thank you again Jesper !

So I did a thing.

Badges from top to bottom: New KS base level badge, Bronze/copper, Silver then Gold

Mggtjns.jpg

alternatively you could leave the base badge with the wings as well.

So I did a thing.

Badges from top to bottom: New KS base level badge, Bronze/copper, Silver then Gold

Mggtjns.jpg

alternatively you could leave the base badge with the wings as well.

Wow looks awesome too... I like it :)

I like how this looks, but I would like it if the regular kickstarter badges kept their wings. But the other ones just got more illustrious!

(I'm looking out for you guys!)

How do you get the badges? Do not seem to have mines.

How do you get the badges? Do not seem to have mines.

Assuming you donated on KS (or via paypal during the KS campaign) you should get your badge with in a few days IF your forum email and the email used for KS/paypal are the same.

If they aren't you'll need to PM JesperGrip https://theuniversim.com/forums/index.php?/user/3-jespergrip/

and let him know your emails are different.

I didn't see anything about this but how could I get a hold of that sexy poster? Do you have to donate a certain amount of money as if it is exclusive or could I just buy one when the game is released? I would love to frame that masterpiece.