Jump to content

Please Register To See More Content! 

Tech

Forum Badges! PLEASE READ FIRST POST!!

Recommended Posts

I bought the game earlier this year for $ 35. do I get something? sorry if the question is pointless

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I pledged for the Mammoth Package, on the crytivo website. I'll take that sweet looking mammoth when you guys get a chance :):)  My email is the same on here!.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2017 at 6:26 PM, Googinko said:

Hello,

I have donated 250 on the new homepage. Can I get my Mammoth Tier badge, please? :)

Btw, great game, I am watching its progress for a long time. When I found out I can donate I immediately got out my credit card :D, like the meme says, shut up and take my money! :D. I hope you will finish it. And also, most people are more than willing to wait for a perfect product ;).

Keep up the good work!

Bro that's the same thing I did LOL.. 

 

I really wanted to help out as much as I could as far as money, because I grew up playing Black and White years ago and this game is going to be exact but better with a Banished / other similar games twist! I can't wait to see the finished product!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Sawedoffsob said:

Bro that's the same thing I did LOL.. 

 

I really wanted to help out as much as I could as far as money, because I grew up playing Black and White years ago and this game is going to be exact but better with a Banished / other similar games twist! I can't wait to see the finished product!

 

AND the mammoth is cool :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Googinko said:

 

AND the mammoth is cool :P

i know right! I'm waiting on them to upgrade my account to that sweet blue little guy now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sawedoffsob said:

i know right! I'm waiting on them to upgrade my account to that sweet blue little guy now!

And I reaaaaly want to name my own planet when that will be possible :). I was never involved in game creation :P Even as such a small participant. So exciting :).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know when they're updating the recent forum members? or how does that work?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AllyReed007 said:

Anyone know when they're updating the recent forum members? or how does that work?

Not sure but it may have something to do with Dashboard being down and @CM Mirror or one of the forum admins hasn't or can't check at the moment until Dashboard is fixed :/ but I'm not entirely sure! @Christoffer might know! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SarahzXOXO said:

anything for $35?

hm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SarahzXOXO said:

anything for $35?

Someone mentioned it that they might add it later down the road.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sawedoffsob said:

Someone mentioned it that they might add it later down the road.

thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sawedoffsob said:

Not sure but it may have something to do with Dashboard being down and @CM Mirror or one of the forum admins hasn't or can't check at the moment until Dashboard is fixed :/ but I'm not entirely sure! @Christoffer might know! 

thanks!~ <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Might know about what? If it's dashboard related I'm not up to the date sorry.

 

Also, if you have problems you can always get a ticket and hopefully you'll get help. Ticket can be found here https://crytivogames.freshdesk.com/support/solutions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, AllyReed007 said:

Anyone know when they're updating the recent forum members? or how does that work?

 

On 1/12/2018 at 2:53 PM, A.lex11 said:

I bought the game earlier this year for $ 35. do I get something? sorry if the question is pointless

You needed to back at the 60$ tier or higher via https://theuniversim.com/ or have been a kickstarter backer (any tier) to receive a badge. I apologize for any confusion.

For those of you who recently bought the game from the new https://www.crytivo.com/ store we do not have that information transferred over yet so badge application can not occur. Once we've got the accounts sorted out we'll let you know what is going on with badges.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CM Mirror said:

For those of you who recently bought the game from the new https://www.crytivo.com/ store we do not have that information transferred over yet so badge application can not occur. Once we've got the accounts sorted out we'll let you know what is going on with badges.

Sounds good!~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/15/2018 at 8:33 PM, Sawedoffsob said:

 "Dashboard being down"  :(

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ansleez said:

 

@Ansleez they're working on merging the store with this page!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×